Here are a few pointers to some auxiliary material (slides, books, papers, implementations):
- On foundations and programming techniques for processing trees: course slides by S. Maneth (DB oriented)
- On tree automata: Tree Automata Techniques and Applications book by H. Comon et al.
- On classical logics: MONA solver for monadic second order logic (WS2S) over trees
- On modal logics: Modal μ-Calculi, by J. Bradfield and C. Stirling
- On logics for the static analysis of queries (and XPath query equivalence): PLDI 2007 paper and the online logical solver with practical examples
- On the recursive relational algebra: SIGMOD 2020 paper
Back to the list of courses